When you register on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and create a display name and password. Please note that if you choose an username that includes or reveals your name or any other personal information, this will be publicly available on the Music Worx Platform. By connect to Music Worx using credentials from a third-party application such as Facebook, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, being your Facebook User ID.
Ongoing Usage Data
When you use Music Worx, we collect a variety of information relating to your ongoing user activity, including:
- • Using the Music Worx Platform: any audio content you listen, stream to or upload, download, charts voting, book promotion, membership purchase, who you follow and unfollow activities, your sharing activity, personal data changes; and
- • Technical data: the Internet Protocol (IP) of your computer, the device you are using, the operating system and/or the software you are using to access the Music Worx Platform; and
- • Location information: we keep track of the domains from which you visit the Music Worx Platform (but we cannot see a zip code or postal code). This tracking information is provided to us from Google Analytics.
This information is not publicly available to other users of the Music Worx Platform.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register as a DJ, radio station or non professional music consumer, register as a content supplier, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We emply physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect any information from unauthorized access. Transcations occurs in a secure area using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to process orders. We do not storage credit card information. Any information or pictures you may enter in publicly viewable like DJ profile, profile pic, charts votings or feedbacks will be readily accessible to public. All the content of pictures and music files are stored in Europe.
E-mails sent by Music Worx Platform will include specific instructions how to unsubscribe from receiving communications. You may also send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to update, delete or correct the personal information. You can do this also by login to your account. As long you remain registered to our services or continue to provide us with content or make purchases, then we still reserve the right to contact you about operational matters regarding Music Worx.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- • Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- • By logging in to their account
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking. We do not specifically market to children under 16
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- • Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- • Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- • Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- • Send promotional newsletters, charts, news and any related promotion to Music Worx.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- • NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- • Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- • Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- • Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
- • Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Europen Data Protection Rights
Most commonly we will process your personal data where it is necessary:
- • Purposes of pursuing our interests
- • In order to comply legal obligations to which we are subject
- • For the agreement we have entered into with you
- • In order to take steps at your request for this agreement
We are processing your personal data to providing you with features, services, purchases, promotions, our marketing purposes and to investigate and prevent fraud.
Your rights are:
- • Ask to delete your personal data and account
- • Stop or start sending marketing messages
- • Not be a subject of a automated processing based on your personal data
- • Edity at any time your personal data on the website
- • To rectificate your personal data, if you consider the information is inaccurate
Any request for a copy of your personal data must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond on a reasonable period to your requests. We aim to ensure the personal data we hold about you is accurate at all times.